Exquisite Happy Holi Wishes to keep the Precious Relations Alive
Holi is the festival of colors, love, joy, warmth and frolic. People forget about their foes and grudges on the wonderful occasion of Holi. Holi is celebrated in the Hindu month of Phalgun or the spring season in English. The night before the festival of Holi is the Holika bonfire, that is organized at different community gatherings around which people dance and sing and enjoy the warmth of love and bonfire dancing and singing around with their loved ones. Sharing of Happy Holi Wishes is a common trend in the modern era.
Holi is the Indian festival whose celebrations have now spread to various parts of North America and Europe. The spring festival is celebrated by spraying and sprinkling colored powders and colored waters on people. Everywhere, there are widespread colors on the occasion of Holi. People meet their friends and relatives and greet them by putting colored powders on their faces. There is dancing, singing and some also prepare special food items for their friends and family members.
People share the best Happy Holi Wishes and greetings with their loved ones to make them feel special. Sharing and forwarding Happy Holi Wishes is a very loving way of greeting your dear ones whom you cannot meet on the colorful occasion of Holi. The Happy Holi Wishes and greetings are the modern way of sending your love and warmth to your loved ones in the most convenient way.
On the occasion of Holi, children enjoy getting dirty and the best thing about the festival is that they are not scolded by their parents even. The festival of Holi preaches that getting dirty together is something that strengthens the bonds of love and happiness in the relationships. There are many popular foods associated with the festival of Holi that are eaten with love by all and are also shared with the loved ones.
Happy Holi Wishes and Greetings to Share
- “A splash of red i send u, a tinge of blue to cool the hue,
a rush of green for warmth and zest for u n ur family wishes best. Happy holi!!”
- “Memories of moments celebrated together…….
Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever…….
Make me Miss You even more this Holi.
Hope this Holi brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you!
- “Knock! Knock! It’s me with a splash of colors to wish you & your family a Holi filled with amazing fun and celebrations. Happy hai ji Holi.”
- “Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance. You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life. Happy Holi”
- “Be ready, you cannot skip being coloured by me this time.
Don’t just lock yourself up on the day and Holi hard.
It comes once in a year and makes the most of it.
So please, play with me.
I wish you my hearty best wishes for the festival.”
- “Holi aayi satrangi rango ki bouchar laayi,
Dher saari mithai aur mitha mitha pyar laayi,
Aap ki zindagi ho mithe pyar aur khusiyon se bhari,
Jisme samaaye saaton rang yahi shubhkamna hai hamaari”
- “Apun wishing you a wonderful,
Ekdum mast and dhinchak,
Bole to ekdum jhakaas
- “Chadenge jab pyare rang, ek meri dosti ka rang bhi chadhana.
Lagne lagenge tumhe suhane sare rang,
Aur meri dosti ka rang chamkega hurdum tumhare sang.
Wish you a very mastiful and colourful Happy Holi!”
- “is ragon ki bahar me, khushiyon ke khumar me,
holi ke tyohar me, apke dilon-jaan surkh rango se khil jayen, zindgi khushbu si mehek jaye,
aur HOLI dil se utarne se pehle tmam rang zindgi me utar jaye….
- “Dil Ke aayne me abhi chamak baki h, Meri sanso me abhi apaki mehak baki hai, Aaeye dekhiye na is holi me apki jhalak abhi baki h